Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Brazil vs. Korea...GOOOOOOO Brazil!!!

So, if you know me well, you know that I'm not much of a sports fan. My coordination on the field or on the court is pitiful, to say the least. However, my great uncles are avid football fans, especially Uncle Noel! Uncle Noel is DIE HARD! I was talking to him the night before the world cup began, and I told him that I would call him the next day, and his response was, "Well....you know the world cup starts tomorrow, right?" Clearly this man must not be disturbed when his games are on! So, I've been inducted into the family sport, and I'm really enjoying the games!! Yesterday, Jewel and I went to a Brazilian Churrascaria to watch the game and we had a BALL!! We met up with her friends Alicia and Gus, and their little girl, Yasmine. Yasmine was decked out in her yellow and green, representing for her mother's country!



Bring on the meat!


The food was delicious!! More meat please!!!

I love that my Sprite came in a glass bottle!


..and I love how a stray dog decided to come in and wander around!

Here's beautiful Yasmine, decked out in her yellow and green!

Brazilian peek-a-boo!!



Yasmine stole my heart, can you tell??
We were all pretty disappointed that Brazil didn't score in the first half...

...But love was still in the air (Alicia and Gus)!!!

Brazil won 2-1, so we were happy regardless! Can't wait to catch Sunday's game against Ivory Coast!!

1 comment:

  1. Yummy yummy! Good food and fun! You all look like you're having a great time!

    ReplyDelete